This CVR training Programme is designed for candidates interested in progressing further in their career and obtain a dual qualification to serve as Master and/or Engineer of commercial vessels less than 12 metres and with engines up to 350kW, operating within ports, internal and territorial waters of Malta.
- Nautical Knowledge
- Writing Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Applicant must have at least 12 months appropriate service – Notice of Eligibility.
- Be in possession of a General Purpose Hand Certificate.
Ancillary courses required
- A current approved First Aid Certificate
- An approved Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Certificate
- A marine radio operator certificate relevant to the radio equipment installed on board the vessel
Participant’s Minimum Age – 18
Class Limitations – Minimum 5 participants / Max 12 participants per class
For more information contact us now through the chat feature at the bottom right of your screen. Alternatively, send us an e-mail on email@example.com or call on 99434054 or 99434055.
MaritimeMT will issue a Certificate of Completion on the merit of full attendance.
Participants may be eligible for the Malta Enterprise 70% rebate Get Qualified Scheme – https://goo.gl/M65Q8N