This CVR training Programme is designed for candidates interested in progressing further in their career and obtain a qualification to serve as Engine Driver on a commercial vessel of less than 1500kW, operating within ports, internal and territorial waters of Malta.
- Applied Mathematics & Physics
- Engineering Knowledge
- Applicant must have at least 24 months of appropriate service on vessels of not less than 200kW. The Authority may consider a reduction in approved service where the applicant either holds a relevant qualification or has training or experience considered appropriate.
- Be in possession of a General Purpose Hand Certificate.
Ancillary courses required
- Proficiency in Basic Safety Training Certificate (STCW VI/1)
- Proficiency in Medical First Aid (STCW A-VI/4-1).
- Training in Advanced Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/3).
Participant’s Minimum Age – 19
Class Limitations – Minimum 5 participants / Max 12 participants per class
For more information contact us now through the chat feature at the bottom right of your screen. Alternatively, send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 99434054 or 99434055.
MaritimeMT will issue a Certificate of Completion on the merit of full attendance.
Participants may be eligible for the Malta Enterprise 70% rebate Get Qualified Scheme – https://goo.gl/M65Q8N