This CVR training Programme is designed for candidates interested in progressing further in their career and obtain a qualification to serve as Master on a commercial vessel of 50 metres in length and over, operating within ports, internal and territorial waters of Malta.
- Maintain a Safe Navigational Watch
- Ship Handling and Manoeuvring
- Emergency Response
- Compliance with Pollution Prevention Requirements
- Seaworthiness, safety and security
- Legislative Requirements
- Applicant must have at least 24 months appropriate service – Notice of Eligibility.
- Be in possession of a Mate Certificate of Competency
Ancillary courses required
- Proficiency in Basic Safety Training Certificate (STCW VI/1)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (STCW A-VI/2).
- Training in Advanced Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/3).
- Proficiency in Medical First Aid (STCW A-VI/4-1).
- GMDSS Restricted Operators Certificate (ROC).
Participant’s Minimum Age – 22
Minimum 5 participants / Max 12 participants per class
For more information contact us now through the chat feature at the bottom right of your screen. Alternatively, send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 99434054 or 99434055.
MaritimeMT will issue a Certificate of Completion on the merit of full attendance.
Participants may be eligible for the Malta Enterprise 70% rebate Get Qualified Scheme – https://goo.gl/M65Q8N