The Basic Training Liquified Gas Tanker course is designed as per the STCW convention and is aimed for unexperienced persons embarking on Gas Tankers
At the end of this course, candidates will have the relevant technical knowledge to serve on gas tankers and perform specific duties and responsibilities related to its cargo. This is in compliance with the requirement of A-V/1 of the STCW code.
No prerequisites required
The Class Size is limited to 12 persons.
This Basic Training Liquified Gas Tanker (STCW 1.01) course will be delivered by experienced lecturers at MaritimeMT.
MaritimeMT will issue Transport Malta approved Certificates on the merit of full attendance & pass final assessments.
- Contribute to the safe operation of a liquefied gas tanker.
- Take precautions to prevent hazards.
- Apply occupational health and safety precautions and measures.
- Carry out fire-fighting operations.
- Respond to emergencies.
- Take precautions to prevent pollution of the environment from the release of liquefied gases