- This event has passed.
Certificates of Competence (CoC) Update for Deck Officers
May 2 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm€300
It is mandatory by the IMO for candidates re-validating their Certificate of Competence to update their competence about latest introductions to the STCW 2010. This course is valid for update of CoCs issued by Transport Malta.
The aim of this course is to refresh the students’ theoretical and practical knowledge in relation to:
- Voyage Planning
- Vessel Traffic Management Information Services
- International Aeronautical & Maritime Search and Rescue Manual
- Maintain safe navigation through the use of information from navigational equipment and systems to assist command decision – making
- Ensure compliance with Pollution Prevention Requirements
- Simulation: Blind Pilotage and Teamwork exercise