MMF Marine Induction Course
October 29 - December 10€475
The Malta Maritime Forum is pleased to announce the holding of the third session of the “MARINE INDUCTION COURSE”
In conjunction with MaritimeMT and with the full endorsement of the Transport Malta Ports & Yachting Directorate, the course is aimed to attract persons already working within the maritime industry as well as prospective employees.
The Course is designed for shore-based personnel working in the Port Authority, in Ship Agency Services, or as Freight Forwarding Agents, Terminal Operators and other maritime-related service providers.
Duration of the Course
30-Hours in the class room plus 20-Hours of self-study and Project Preparation
Lecture times and dates are as follows
- 29th and 30th October 1600 to 1900
- 05th and 06th November 1600 to 1900
- 12th and 13th November 1600 to 1900
- 19th and 20th November 1600 to 1900
- 26th and 27th November 1600 to 1900
- 10th December 1600 to 1900 – Individual Project Presentations
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their application to the Malta Maritime Forum via email on firstname.lastname@example.org